Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I DID IT!!

finally I am an official contributor in zone de france
YES!!!!
Adarsh
ps:why is a candle evil?
Because it is WICKed
HEHEHEHE
Je rulz
pps:my sincere thanks to gudi and vibhu to help me join the blog
ppps:aayush u can stop sending me mails
pppps:Am in Pondicherry, the last french outpost in India
ppppps:Gandalf sux
pppppps:vivaswat sux...pssst thats vibhu's reel name
ppppppps:lola sux...........anytime she needs to forward 20 people she has 20 stupid indians
pppppppps:Vibhu did u see batman?
ppppppppps:Have I won now?
pppppppppps:oh yeah vibhu my linkin album has weird quacking noises in the middle of 'numb'
ppppppppppps:fatoots, did u see one night stand?i missed it!!!
pppppppppppps:RAW sux now
ppppppppppppps:SMACK DOWN is OK
pppppppppppppps: give me Laure's id
ppppppppppppppps:how are chaptan and PJ?
pppppppppppppppps:sorry for the long post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home