Friday, August 12, 2005

MUN(#*@#^@*#*^#*^**^*^@!!!)

I just had the most booooooooooooring day of my life
A record breaking 8hrs in the goddamned AVH.
HELL
after my euphoria making it to final selection list (surprising, if anyone comes to know how little i did),I am now contemplating of leaving The stupid MUN.
I am probably the only person who is not from
sup-ability or Abililty sections.
u tend to sick of the AC after abt 3hrs
but then u remember that u have a session tomorroow also and on sunday too.
SHIT
And its really annoying when aayush and gudi ask
TERA SELECTION HO GAYAA?YOU?HOW COME?
OK i wasnt that bad.
8hrs of cross-and-noughts can be boring with occasional naps in between.
I hope the sim is good.
Adarsh

6 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

nbdy cares adarsh
nbdy cares
i had a great friday too
I BNGD desks, i was a sour loser in TT so many inauspicious wrds escaped my mouth
i called a girl drunk and she like giggled and laughed and grinned.
I JUS DONT UNDERSTAND THE BEHAVIOUR AND HABITS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!!!!!!!
i meant that as she was yellin and singin nursery rhymes
hahahahahahaha
then i enjoyed a chat with me best pals
then at dispersal while i was going to the bus
i caught up with gudi
and then he was on and on boastin bout how spcl. he was blah blah blah
then i was shceduled to beat up an eightie who gets down at my bustop
c the situation was that-----
he challenged me that ihe cud beat me up real bad (fat chance!)
i said that to find out who was the better man so i said lets go to a park very near the bustop where there will be no witnesses and have the fight
we got down
i gave the guy a scary and my angry and dangerous looking scowl
well in brief my meanest angriest face(better than fatima's scary faces)
and the stupid geek ran away as expected
hahahaha

 
At 7:41 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

man that was a long post
i hope i didnt bore u
severus

 
At 12:23 AM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

ridhi really is obsessed with lol s

 
At 7:07 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

u wr really in a foul mood then 10v
now don't yell at me and say u suck becoz of watevr reason...

 
At 6:45 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

Ya
sorry
MUN rulz

 
At 3:16 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

shut up!! Adarsh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home