Monday, October 03, 2005

hmmm


we owe the one who has below posted an aplogy , even though i have written an estensive comment apologising i feel this deserves another topic

it was really bad(sad , mad whaterver) of us not to come to her party and i dont blame her if she wont talk to me for an undefined period of time .
so all you guys who didnt come just say sorry
and i will too once this bloody cold leaves my bloody(literally) running nose and i can return to normal life (aka school)

that goes for you reading this yes you over there hiding behind the chair ...( not including fatima)

sorry

those men are ugly
sid
sorry
we were really mean to do what we did

6 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus,
French existentialist author & philosopher (1913 - 1960)

 
At 9:22 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

gudi can u stop these annoying ads

or are making some dough out of ir

 
At 6:39 AM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

lordsid and vibhead all emotional?
ahh thats something u dont see everyday
G

 
At 7:57 PM, October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

very funny

 
At 7:59 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

oh and can you do somthiing about these ads

 
At 3:34 AM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

sorry abhinaya
but we r still talkin right?
RIGHT?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home