Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dark days loom up, i need sm consoling

Hello friends,

You may find this post boring but you must feel for me. My science paper has totally ruined my chances of getting 85 % in the assessments. I got 31.5 out of 50 if you really want to know. I know i'll receive a thrashing from my brother and maybe my parents(they are already disappointed) on Monday as my folks are in Chennai. So i submit this post expecting you all to be sorry for me.... hmmm ......
and just one more thing......
why does RN want the pictures from me only. Almost everyday she comes to HB - block for her classes and catches me outside....
she's a real _________________ (please fill in whatever swear word you like)....

utsav

5 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

ahh so thats y u were all pissed up
dont worry man.. things work out in the end..
and tell me if u need help
and by the way.. RN asks everyone for photos
G

 
At 10:04 PM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

to top it all i got 43 in maths and i doubt whether my life canget more miserable...
i am so in the dark
rarely get any occasion to smile these days
i apologise for my rude behaviour G and all those who were there. Sorry...
just not myself these days

 
At 9:03 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

yo fatuts..
man i screwed up like throughout the year in class 10.. but in the end its all good..
tension kai ko leneka?.. monaco khane ka
Just give it your best shot in the end.. and then leave it to god
i understand ur rude behaviour situation.. its justified
chinta mat kar dost
G

 
At 10:18 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

G,
that monaco part was v. sad but it still brought a smile to my face.

 
At 10:21 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home