Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hello alll!!!!!!!


Hello all,
xth is everything that the 11thies didnt tell me about!!!!!! I Spank u all. Xth is very hectic. We jus' keep gettin one exam after the other. I got Computers on Monday so i got a little time to write this. I'm missing all the fun we had on the trip. Our classes jus' keep gettin worse evryday.......... Anybdy who's passed 10th will know the pain i'm suffering in trying to survive through history classes. well
wish me luck for IT.
cheers
fattuks
ps ----- ridhi, i reques thou {or thee i have no idea, not stated julius in eng} pleezzzzeee do not use short forms when u chat with me. I'm am inexperienced chatsperson & afer u rite a short form i'm like left totally lost (bamboozled wud be a better wrd).

-----------------fatuti

6 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

yup its wierd
at first i thouhgt it was my computer or something


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 6:59 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

At least u guys dont blame it oon me!
unlike the prev post

 
At 7:16 AM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

u signed urself as fatuks

 
At 8:43 AM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

thatz cuz my petname is tuks

 
At 7:23 AM, July 11, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

ii thought it was fatuti

 
At 10:32 AM, July 14, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

AT HOME THEY CALL ME TUKS
AS IN TOOKS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home