Saturday, August 13, 2005

The DVD as i see it

Although Siddarth's DVD did not include 2 many pictures of me I still say that it is extremely good and i recommend that all those(includind Da Hood) should purchase the DVD. It is worth Rs. 150 and just incase you are mistaken that Siddarth asked me to write this post then i must tell you that Siddarth did no such thing.
THe dvd includes the photos of Gudi and Sid combined (not all the photos have been included of course) depicting the monuments, the places we visited and of course shots of our that is to say the YPO's maddness. HEHE!!!! The background music is perfect and totally blends in (i can't put it in better words) with the photos.
The only other thing that disappoints me is that Sid took an individual photo of Aayush sitting on a skate board and not 1 of the 3 shots of me stuck in a tree and getting my bums scorched but even bearing the pain i gave him my good cute smiles and he got 'em. SIGH!!!! THE WORLD JUST ISN'T FAIR!!!!!

now on a more lighter note smbdy plz explain to me what MUN is where i can find it and why are gudi and adarsh fightin over it,
Now to Vibhu and Adarsh,
Batista lost to JBL at the Great American Bash but since it was a disqualification Dave didnt lose his title. Undertaker gave the Last Ride to Hassan ON THE RAMP. HE BROKE THE RAMP AND SLAMMED HASSAN'S BODY THRU IT!!!!!!!1 OUCH!!!
Randy Orton returned to smack down this week and gave Taker an RKO that cost him his matchup against JBL for the no. 1 contender for the WHC.
Randy's gonna get creamed at Summer Slam

Sorry to bore the others who don't give a WOMAN about wretling
ok
signin out
f.

8 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

This is Professor Fatuti Slinkhard who wrote this post.......
watz wrong with you people???????
Who else wud write a post where no short forms are used!!!!
Abhinaya no discounts i'm sorry to say!!!!!
This is a free and equal country!!! IPs and others are all =
haha
and yea i did write my name at the end as f. incase u haven't noticed

 
At 3:17 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

by the way
evry body happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!
HEY EVEN THE WRD INDEPENDENCE kn da represents Abhinaya and Ramu
INDE PENDE
hahaha

 
At 10:04 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

thanks fatuti

my internet hasnt been working for 5 daysand im posting form cafe coffe day

thanks
again

sid

any mistakes you find areintentional

 
At 7:58 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

count me in vibhu

 
At 6:51 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

u can shut up
fatoots

u were the one who wrote a similar line to the crap sid writes
Remember
"All swear words are intentional"
severus snapper
stupid
atleast mine makes "sense"

 
At 7:03 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

I am using my ACTUAL name

 
At 9:54 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

adarsh
will u plz do me a favour
if u don't like my posts
which is evident
don't read them
i dont wanna frustrate ne bdy
got that
needn't sound so scathing all the time
he's actin so stupidly
always makin sm -ve comment or other
i wud like 2 say a few things to u adarsh
but i will not becoz itz not my nature

 
At 8:51 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

that wud be me adarsh
DR. PROFESSOR FATUTI SLINKHARD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home