Saturday, October 29, 2005

its me birthday tommorrow

aye you scurvy dogs .... it me bithday tommawrow and Ai doubt yoo would wish mee.... but wha the heelll i saay .... haappy biarthday to mee ..hic ..


[news flash]
president bush of the united states of america has been deemed stupid .... and now moving on to something you might not know about already ..its my birthday tomoroww ....( boss:"oi read the bloody news") ......oh and its halloween day after tommorow .. and not tomorrow for those of you who were about to say the star world halloween marathon is tommorroww , that because its a sunday and me birthday hahha ( boss: " you're fired news boy")

as you may see i have spelt ttommorow differently eveyrwhere

sid

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

you pithecanthropus happy birthday
but you forgot to wish me a birthday
huff
paarat
i meant
prat!
u jus said who'd be crazy enuff 2 call me a SANND!!!

 
At 7:33 PM, October 29, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

i thought i wished you or atleast meant to ' will send you a mail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home