Saturday, October 08, 2005

PTV Exclusive

Did u guys feel the earthquake?
Second time for me ......when i was in Bombay I felt the Guj quake.That was far more serious.i lived in the 16th floor.but at that time i was observing the the flag-hoisting ceremony in school!
kinda eerie we did a note-making on this one.
akshay,remember the toy Lola gave us?
Two frogs on a vertical spring.
Tht was shaking like anything.
Jammu is totally cut-off.
And I have been attending phone calls from so many relatives enquiring abt our safety!

2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

serious EQ man!!!
phew
i was watchin TV then suddenly i felt my chair rocking
i thought maybe twas me bro playin tricks
i turned around
No one there
i looked up
Fan was swinging like a pendulum
i looked straight ahead
The TV was vibrating
Scary!!!
slong...

 
At 6:48 AM, October 10, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

i was in class wondering wha did i do so wrong that my math books started shaking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home