Monday, July 18, 2005

My woes continue

Hello everybody,

Hope you are all leading happy lives. i DEFINITELY DONOT SEEM TO LEAD ONE NOW!!!! You all must be bored with my complaints but as the title says "my woes continue". After i had done with my french paper i thought the minimum i could get was 42. I had done well in my writing skills and comprehension and allright in grammar. Literature was a wreck.

AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BY NVK, i would like to say that, that *#$*# ne tax kaata as usual and thanks to her i deteriorayed in french again. Now i'm gettin as much as Vibhu in my assessments(without computers ------------ please refer to my last post where the DUCK entered his aggregate). And so i ask you, to please mail me and also


I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH ANY PERSON WHO TELLS ME ANY THING ---- EVEN A SINGLE THING ABOUT HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE! I SWEAR I'LL DO SOMETHING ERR... NOT SO VOILENT !!!!

FAT CHOC

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, July 18, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

go violent in ur umm half pants?
Neeta has a thing for cutting marks..
plus.. my lifes aint that gr8 either

 
At 10:07 AM, July 18, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

thank you for the errr...... thoughtfullness but i decided to be sad as i let down me parents....

and we had a discussion about the hugs didnwe... remember yesterday(sunday)'s conversation between me, u and akshay.
even imaginary hugs i don't prefer on summer days
ps----- is tanya puri lost or something?.... y don't take part ma BUDDIES take part in the blog.
pss---- this may be my last post
psss---- to those who have read lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring ....................(mines of moria)

They are coming... the end is near... the sound of the drums are nearing... all is lost.... no chance against them
death .... bloood...____________________________________

 
At 10:07 AM, July 18, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:27 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

hereby after reading fatut's comment i have decided to confer upon him the king of sad jokes
i'm sure noone 'll disagree

 
At 4:04 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

yeah vibhu
thanks icedude
as for you Adarsh, i was in no joking mood when i wrote that comment, the lord od the rings part was just a simple reference and not a joke at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home