Saturday, August 20, 2005

disgust...

ok now i've had it...adarsh my name is RIDHI not riddhi... omg u have no idea how mad that gets me....

and gudi its been ages since i made my hair that way and anyway its my goddamn hair and i choose the way i make it...ok?

and hey abhinaya...inde pinde food is due since a loooooong time.... since swati's place if i can remember correctly... if u wont invite us soon, we shall all drop in self invited... plus its been looong since we've all been together

as for abhishek...in tanvi's words...he's a LOOOOOSER and anyway who gives abt HIM

ok i dont think i've been this bitchy in a long long time

cyaz
(mwah)

p.s- i was bitchy to every1 other than abhinaya

6 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

riddhi..
it hasnt been ages.. if i remember correctly.. its just been about 3 weeks or so..
and anyway.. its my goddamn keyboard and i type what i want to... ok?.. and i type much faster that u could ever dream of doing. so sleep off..
and what do u mean by we shall drop in self invited.. speak for urself.. we arent as ill mannered as u are..

as for abhishek.. hes under rehab

people cant be bitchy to abhinaya coz shes nice.. except for me of course
G

 
At 8:38 AM, August 21, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

errr
does "fats" refer to me?
i dunno Ridhi... i'm a gentleman after all!

 
At 6:05 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

sorry!
sheesh
u sound pissed

 
At 6:09 AM, August 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

thats the 2nd time i'm apologizimg to sm1
hehe
had good long sleep today after a nice MT paper

 
At 9:49 AM, August 23, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

queer queer.....
i agree abhiskek is in rehab... but thats because of certain "elements" on the trip

wasnt it his birthday today....

 
At 5:33 AM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

it WAS???
I saw lardy today. He was enjoyin with his friends and i just opened my mouth to say "hi" but the hulk gave me such a scowl that i didn't dare go near him or say anthin at all.
NEway
sm1 wish him a MERRY b'day from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home