Saturday, October 29, 2005

Almost everybody forgot me BDAY

I am for a want of better word ----- infuriated with the following people who have failed to wish me a HAPPY BDAY :

1. Tanya ---v. dissapaointing. Doesn't seem to remember her buddy.
2. Ridhi ---- same reason as above
3.Vibhu
4. Siddarth --- he commented but he forgot to wish
5. Abhinaya --- same reason as above
6. Tanvi ------- ignorant senior... can't do nthn bout that

so i hope that you will wish me.
others have wished me
i am very annoyed with these lot
hufff
pufff
don't know what to do during these hols
got any suggestions???
I have got a few good movies in my computer but i suppose i can't always watch em
besides i am reading the book written by Paulo Coelho ---- The Alchemist.
slong
----------- The grizzly.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, October 29, 2005, Blogger sid babbled...

sorry dude but i thought i wished ya

 
At 7:07 AM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

u THOUGHT u did NOT WISH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home