Tuesday, July 19, 2005

10 %

After my BT test,
i have got a 10% scholarship in the IIT-JEE coaching
CHEERS.......
another good news is that i have decided to stop writing football and F1 crap now.
but whats wrong with lara and the WI cricket board
these minnows were defeating SL when they collapsed like hell
59/6 so quickly........................unbelievable
C'MON LARA!!!
Fatuti, u can easily catch up in the end NOT TO WORRY
think i was the only one who didnt improve
this can be seen in my CBSE results.
As I stretch my memory back i remember getting more than vivaswat in the 1st assessment
look at the marks difference now
Hats off to vivaswat!
ps:BT is Brilliant Tutorials if anyone of u guys are wondering

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Gursartaj babbled...

ra's al ghul is adarsh..
iceman cometh and vivaswat are both vibhu
..
dude who cares about your BT scholarship
G

 
At 4:08 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Utsav babbled...

thak you everybody and congrats adarsh.
ps -- i don't doubt that i can catch up in the end. I'm not that bad
pss-- sid, u either give me the dvd for 150 bucks or explain me about ur various taxes.

 
At 6:55 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Adarsh babbled...

vivaswat i got a76.2%
u know very well
that i got more than u in the
1st assessment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home